RCRG Promotions Coordinator
The Promotions Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the weekly tasks in the Promotions Department. Coordinate with listener relations, gather information for proposals, organize
and execute station promotions, assistance with promotional and client events and also help plan promotional events on-site.
- Update the station's promotional calendar(s) for changes
- Update events on station's site(s) and add concerts
- Prepare materials for promotional activities- signs, boxes, table signs, etc.
- Attend or organize appropriate promotional events in coordination with each station's Promotions Director
- While at events help with set up, organization and keep track of winner’s info at event and contact winner when appropriate
- Work with the Social Media Curator to come up with station specific content for social media pages.
- Collaborate with the Promotions Directors & Social Media Curator for posting at station events/ concerts with the promotions/ on-air staff.
- Send out monthly newsletters and presales as needed in coordination with the Promotions Directors and add presale info to the website(s) newsletter page
- Manage, schedule and organize the promotions part timers- includes time sheets, hiring, etc.
- Manage contest winners: to include concert winners, tracking them on master concert list
- Answer promotional calls and voicemails as needed
- Attend promo meetings to gather information on upcoming promotions, events and concerts
- Attend weekly sales meeting to represent promotions
- Prepare promotional proposals for sales from information provided by sales, Promotions Directors and Program Directors – once approved file in Google drive
- Manage calls, text line and website for any promotional issues
● Work for a very friendly, locally owned media company with deep ties to the community.
● Health/Dental benefits, 401(k) plan, paid vacation, and other benefits.