Akron's own Goodyear Blimp is saluting local healthcare workers, first responders, and other essential employees with a flyover tour this week.
Starting Monday, the blimp will be circling above hospitals in the Cleveland area, then making its way to the Akron area Tuesday.
Here is the full schedule:
Monday, June 15:
- Cleveland Clinic’s Marymount Hospital in Garfield Heights at 10:30 to 10:45 a.m.
- Cleveland Clinic, University Hospitals, Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital from 11 to 11:30 a.m.
- St. Vincent Charity Medical Center from 11:45 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Cleveland Clinic Lutheran Hospital from 12:15 to 12:30 p.m.
- MetroHealth from 12:45 to 1 p.m.
- Another trip past St. Vincent Medical Center from 1:15 to 1:30 p.m.
- The Beachwood campuses of the Cleveland Clinic, University Hospitals and MetroHealth from 1:45 to 2 p.m.
- Cleveland Clinic South Pointe Hospital in Warrensville Heights from 2:30 to 2:45 p.m.
Tuesday, June 16:
- Cleveland Clinic Akron General and Akron’s Children’s Hospital from 9:30 to 9:45 a.m.
- Summa Akron City Hospital from 9:45 to 10 a.m.
- Summa’s St. Thomas Campus from 10 to 10:15 a.m.
- Summa’s Barberton campus from 10:30 to 10:45 a.m.
- Mercy Medical Center in Canton from 11:15 to 11:30 a.m.
- Aultman Hospital in Canton from 11:45 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Akron Children’s Hospital Massillon, Aultman Hospital Massillon and Mercy Medical Center Massillon from 12:15 to 12:30 p.m.
Wednesday, June 17:
- Aultman Alliance Community Hospital from 9:30 to 9:45 a.m.
- Salem Regional Hospital from 10 to 10:15 a.m.
- Akron Children’s Hospital, Mercy Health and St. Elizabeth Youngstown from 10:35 to 10:50 a.m.
- Sharon Hospitals in Sharon, Pennsylvania from 11:05 to 11:20 a.m.
- Warren Hospitals from 11:40 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- University Hospitals Ravenna from 12:30 to 12:45 p.m.
Thursday, June 18:
- Cleveland Clinic’s Medina Hospital from 9:30 to 9:45 a.m.
- Cleveland Clinic Akron General Lodi Hospital from 9:55 to 10:10 a.m.
- University Hospitals – Ashland from 10:35 to 10:50 a.m.
- OhioHealth Mansfield from 11:05 to 11:15 a.m.
- Wooster Community Hospital from 11:55 a.m. to 12:10 p.m.
- Cleveland Clinic – Union Hospital from 1:05 to 1:15 p.m.