Thursday, 27 August 2020 08:53

Barberton Schools Using Hybrid Education Method Featured

Written by
Barberton Barberton cityofbarberton.com
School will be back in session, but depending on the district, it may either be from home or in an actual classroom.

While Akron Public Schools will start their school year virtually, Barberton will employ a hybrid method, according to superintendent Jeff Ramnytz. 70% of the students will be inside the classroom and socially distanced, while the other 30% are choosing to learn remotely. The remote students will check in with their teacher, and it will be like a normal school day with breaks for lunch.

Ramnytz also touched on Barberton athletics, which are a go for the fall, and how the pandemic has affected the Four Cities Compact.


Read 817 times